- Richard Stockton College Economic Lecture Series on November 30th, 2010:
Title: Somalia Reconsidered: An Examination of the Potential Stability of the Region through Neoclassical Economics.
- University of North Carolina on June 12th, 2013:
Title: History to Today, the Conflict in the Democratic Republic of Congo, for university students traveling in Kigali, Rwanda.
- The National Commission for the Fight Against Genocide on June 24th, 2013:
Title: Mechanisms of Research Methodology, directed for Rwandan researchers at CNLG.
- New York University Global Secularism on November 15th-16th, 2013: Panel: The Public Sphere Paper Title: The Development of the Relationship between the Public Sphere and the Church in Rwanda
- BBC World Have Your Say:
Television: Discussed on whether the international community expects too much of the UN/the situation in the Central African Republic. Watch
Radio: The international community’s responsibility to assist in African conflicts. December 24th, 2013 Listen
- 20 Years After the Rwandan Genocide – Panel Discussion by the War Studies Society of King’s College London on March 16th, 2014. Title: Rwanda Today: From the Ashes of Genocide (Security, Economic and Political Development)
- Africa Research Day hosted by the African Research Students Network (AfNet) on March 17th, 2014. Title: The Geopolitical Effects of Rwanda’s Possible Mineral Wealth
- Rwanda 20 Years After: Memory, Justice, and Recovery in the Shadow of Genocide conference on March 28th-30th, 2014: Title: being presented: Double Genocide or Revenge Killings? Did the Liberators of the Rwandan Genocide Commit their own Genocide?
- SOAS MPhil Politics and International Studies Conference on June 8th, 2014: Title: The Geopolitical Affects of Rwanda’s Possible Mineral Wealth
- Global Peace Builders Conference on August 7th-8th, 2014: Moderator: Rwanda – Genocide, Division and Ethnicity. The Breakdown of Society and Factors that Lead to Genocide.
- SOAS Professional Development for Research Students on February 19th, 2015: Title: Fieldwork: Preparation, During and Afterwards
- Africa Research Day hosted by the African Research Students Network (AfNet) on March 16th, 2015: Title: Rwanda’s Agaciro Foreign Policy in the African Great Lakes
- The Forgotten Crisis: What’s Happening in the Central African Republic hosted by King’s College of War Studies, Society, Action for CAR and Aegis Students on March 25th, 2015. Title: International and Regional Dynamics in Establishing Stability in the Central African Republic
- United Nations at 70′ Conference at SOAS hosted by the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy on October 24, 2015. Title: The Transition of the Rwandan Defence Force from Genocide towards Peacekeeping
- Oxford Central Africa Forum hosted by Oxford University on February 12th, 2016. Title: The Evolution of Rwandan Foreign Policy: from Genocide to Globalisation
- The 57th Annual Convention in Atlanta, USA hosted by the International Studies Association (ISA) on March 16th-19th. Title: Rwanda’s Rwanda’s Agaciro Foreign Policy in the African Great Lakes
- Researching East Africa: An Interdisciplinary Postgraduate Research Day hosted by University of Warwick on May 13, 2016. Title: Rwandan Foreign Policy within Central and East Africa.
- Africa Research Day hosted by the African Research Students Network (AfNet) on May 25th, 2016: Title: The Limitations of Space within the realm of the Study of Rwanda
- ISA Northeast Baltimore on November 4th, 2016. Title: The Evolution of Rwandan Foreign Policy: from Genocide to Globalisation
- Holocaust Memorial Day at SOAS: Genocide remembrance in Rwanda and Israel on January 26th, 2017. Title: Rwandan Perceptions of the Holocaust, Jews and Israel
- Africa Research Forum at the Centre of African Studies, University of Cambridge on February 1st, 2017. Title: Viewing the World After Genocide: The Evolution of Rwandan Foreign Policy since 1994
- ISSS-ISAC Annual Conference 2017, Washington, D.C. on October 13th-14th, 2017. Title: Peacekeeping to Promote State Security: The Case Study of Rwanda’s Participation in Regional Peacekeeping
- Rwanda After 1994: Stories of Change, hosted by University of St Andrew on July 6th, 2018. Title: Rwandan Perceptions and Engagement with the International Community
- PubhD Kigali on February 14th, 2019. Title: Viewing the World After Genocide: The Evolution of Rwandan Foreign Policy since 1994
- The 60th Annual Convention in Toronto, Canada hosted by the International Studies Association (ISA) on March 26th-30th, 2019. Title: Rwanda’s Historical, Economic and Political Progressive Attitudes Towards Women Empowerment.
- DSA2019: Opening up Development hosted by the Open University, Milton Keynes on June 19th-21st, 2019. Title: Structure, Agency and Identity of Foreign Aid Relationships between Rwanda and Donors
- France 24: Who is Félicien Kabuga? Rwandan genocide kingpin arrested in France on May 28, 2020, Watch
Please contact me if you wish for me to speak or present at your upcoming program.